RRK Alloys is committed to deliver quality castings as per International Standard, Which meets more than customer's expectation by continually improving its Quality Management System. View our certifications...
RRK Alloys objective
Our objective is to ensure maximum value addition to our customers by supplying quality castings on time. We cater to the specific needs of global clients who are in diversified industrial sectors.
RRK Alloys engaged in manufacturing and exporting a wide range Carbon
Steel, Stainless Steel, Low Alloy Steel, Heat Resistant Steel, Martensitic
Stainless Steel (CA6NM), Precipitated Hardened Steel (CB7Cu-1), Nickel
Alloy and Duplex Stainless Steel Castings to Customer Specification and
RRK Alloys today earned a reputation in Valves Industry, Pump Industry, General Engineering Industry, Power Plant, Mining and Mineral Industries by setting high business standards, in depth engineering knowledge and experience. We achieved this by keep in close contact with our customers, suppliers, subcontractors & logistic partners.
RRK Alloys Managing Partner Mr. D.Ramesh is having Bachelor of Mechanical
Engineering degree with 20 years experience in Steel Foundry and Mr. S.Radhakrishnan is having B.Tech, MS (UK) with 4 years experience in Marketing Field. RRK
Alloys mission is to be more than just successful and long term relationships
with our customers.
RRK Alloys manufacturing team having experience in developing special Steels and Stainless Steels, particularly for Valve & Pump Industries. Production and QA departments are manned by well qualified and experienced Engineers.
Our Business Expansion plan for the year 2012 – 2013:
- Full fledged in-house machine shop with CNC machining supported by conventional machines.
- EMS Certifications aiming at high levels of Quality Assurance.
- Higher Capacity Induction Melting Furnace for increasing our melting capacity from 50 Tons to 150 Tons/ Month.
- ERP system for efficient and online system control.
- High speed continuous sand mixing and reclamation system.
- Separate EOT Crane for Heat treatment, Shot blasting and Fettling operations.