RRK Alloys Infrastructure
- 1344 Sq Ft office with all necessary communication facilities like Wi
fi, Internet, Fax, Phone, CUG Mobiles.
- Full fledged office with 24 Hrs online ERP System for the departments
marketing, sales (commercial), purchase, production, quality, and logistics.
- Company owned land area: 40670 Sq Ft.
- Building covered area: 7648 Sq Ft.
- Scope for further expansion: 50%
Pattern Shop facility:
- CAD / CAM facility for Method Drawing.
- Prototype file with all development trial data for each and every
- Complete facility for teak wood and aluminum pattern making, mounting
and repairing and Storage.
- Hand Moulding CO2 Process Sand Casting.
- CO2 Process cores, Shell cores, Airset (No Bake) cores and oil cores.
- 250 Kg Sand Mixer. 15 HP Reciprocating Compressors.
- The moulding department is supported by 3 Ton overhead hoists to handle
the closing and shifting of moulding boxes.
- 125 KW Medium Frequency Induction Furnace with 250 Kg double crucible.
- 2 Nos 350 Kg Tea pot ladles.
- 2 Nos 100 Kg Hand Shanks.
- Ladle pre heating arrangements
- Pyrometer for Molten metal Temperature measurements.
- Dust collector facility for environmental protection.
- 3000 Kg Bogie hearth Electric Heatreatment Furnace.
- 500 Kgs capacity hook type shot blasting machine.
- 2 Nos Swing Frame Grinding Machines.
- 8 Nos Rotto Fettle and 2 Nos Rotto fas Grinding Machines.
- 600 Amps Welding Rectifier with air arc goughing and pre heating arrangements.
- Acid pickling and passivation facilities.
Laboratory & Testing facilities:
- Spectrometer: ARL (Swiss) make, 20 elements analyzing capacity.
- UTM: 40 Tons capacity Krystal make Computerized Universal Testing
Machine for Tensile strength, Yield strength and Elongation with Electronic Extensometer Attachments.
- Impact: 300 Jules Krystal make Impact Testing machine.
- Hardness tester: 3000 Kgs Krystal make Brinell Hardness Testing machine.
- Sand testing: All the necessary sand testing equipments.
- IGC Testing facilities for Practice A,B,C,D & E methods.
- RRK Alloys provides the following certificates to the customer for
every heat / batch supply.
- EN 10204 Type 3.1 Test Certificate
- EN 10204 Type 3.2 Test Certificate
Casting Inspection facilities:
- Granite Surface Table Size 1200 x 900 x 200 mm.
- 300 mm & 600 mm Height Gauge. 300 mm & 600 mm Vernier Caliper with
all measuring equipments.
- Ultrasonic LCD Wall thickness gauge.
- 2000 Amps Magnetic Particle Testing Equipment.
- Dye Penetrant Testing facility.
- Radiography and Ultrasonic testing are outsourced at approved service
- RT, UT, MT, PT & VT evaluations are carried out by ASNT Level II qualified
RRK Alloys NDT personnel.
- 112 KW EB Power Connection and 110 KVA EB Welding Line Connections
- 250 KVA & 20 KVA capacity Genset power back up.
- The Quality Team supervises the Q.A / Q.C aspects along the entire process
system by identifying and associating with Quality Circles. RRK Alloys
ensures 100% tractability throughout the organization by Heat Number.
- As an environmentally responsible company, RRK Alloys complies with the
environmental regulations advocated by the Government. As a result we have
been provided with necessary the Pollution Clearance Certificate.